When do I not need a Encroachment Permit?

If your driveway is going to be constructed on a non-county maintained road.

A permit is not required to replace a modular/mobile home, dwelling, or other structure which has been destroyed by fire unless the floor area of the replacement modular/mobile home, or dwelling structure exceeds the original by more than 500 square feet.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a Encroachment Permit?
2. When do I not need a Encroachment Permit?
3. Where do I obtain a permit application?
4. How do I complete the permit application?
5. What is the permit process?
6. What is the cost?
7. What inspections are required after the permit is issued?
8. What happens at the inspection?